Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Threesome

Her: aloha
Him: Her/she
Her: hi she
Him: and vice versa
She: LOL
Hi!!
10:56 PM Him: i've already titled this blog The Threesome
She: I am so excited I feel like I am something a celebrity! Albeit a celebrity in Him
Her: see, i was just thinking that
She: world but none the less
Her: lol
lol
oh shit, i have the lols already
She: you know I am proud :)
Him: Her, She loves Him more than Ice cream/ She, Her loves Him more than chocolate
Her: She, you live down the street, we have to hang out Sometime,
um, Him, careful
Chocolate? Really now
Him: lol
She: Seriously!
More then chocolate?!
I do love him more than ice cream though
That is a direct quote
Her: lol
i could give up chocolate in your honor or something
She: and Her I agree
Her: but ice cream, definitely love you more than ice cream too
ok, well, it's not RIGHT down the road, but you know what i mean
Him: what about LJS?
Her: um
She: I do! We will hang out
Her: yeah, it's bad for Him
She: it's ridiculous that we have not
Her: i didn't want to say "hey, we need to meet cause we have a mutual friend"
lol
She: oh but I have ....
lol
Him: That's usually how i come on to a chick
Her: and plus i think your photography skills are amazing and you must teach me something i don't know
which is actually quite a lot
She: I knew!!!!
Her: meaning i don't know alot
She: I knew you never loved my photography!!
Her: i so want to copy your "will work for shoes" picture
bad
lol
Him: yeah, i want to as well
She: ha!
Her: oh god, you would too
Him: i kinda did once, but it was more to be funny than real
She: It's yours!
Her: ok, as long as i have permission then
She: I love the one of you putting on shoes
Him: oh, i'm totally taking that pic ;)
She: getting ready to go out that's one of my favorites
oh yeah I will send you the full size one
Him: ur still supposed to send me the sifi one
i've been waiting almost a year
She: so busted
Her: thanks
She: I will do that at the exact same time then
:)
Her: sorry, i have dog wars here
She: that can't be pretty lol
Him: midget dog wars
u should film it
Her: pretty much, lol
eventually, i'm waiting for gretchen to adore her enough to turn it into dog porn
She: I am supposed to be packing right now kiddo's
Her: she's tried to hump her just once, she'll get there, lol
She: LOL
oh god that visual is awful
Him: are you related to Michael Vick?
Her: lol
where you going?
Him: nowhere
She: not you
lol
Him: doh



Him: ooh, just remember something funny i've been meaning to tell you for weeks
She: spill it
11:06 PM Him: Ever since your birthday, i get an email once a week from proflowers.com saying "show Her how much you love her" or something similar to that to get another order.
lol
Her: lmfao
you'll be proud to know the tree lives
Him: no wa!
Her: i haven't killed it yet
it's amazing
it, like, grew
She: now that is some powerful marketing
Him: despite your best efforts?
Her: yeah, ftd thinks i have something weekly
i water it and give it sun
that's all i can handle with plants
She: LOL I took my plants to my moms today and I could practically hear them cheering...
same with me
Her: lol
yeah, not talking to my fucking plant
She: most the time they don't even get water
Her: but i do love it and now i am encouraged to maybe try something else, like a hearty African violet
She: talking to them?! what on earth would you have to say
Her: don't die
that's it
it's not even brown or anything
She: dear plant......
Her: lol
Him: i hear if you masturbate in front of a plant, they're happier
She: guess who I have a crush on?
Her: do tell
She: my plant dies with that secret
Him: Uhhhhh..... That chick on the Daily 10
Her: lol
Him: the brunette
She: LOL
Him: cause, i do too!
She: my 6 foot bamboo in my bathroom knows all my secrets
Her: i'm sitting here wondering if i have any secrets
lol
wait, yes, lol
She: thank god!
Him: i bet i could talk your plant into telling me
Her: bribe it with vodka?
She: you might be able to
no that's how you get me to tell secrets
Her: me too lol
Him: i've got a plastic azalea in my room that blushes when i walk by it
;)
dont spoil my best trick ladies
She: that's because I touched it inappropriate a few times when I was there
Her: lol
Him: was it sticky?
jk
She: not the first time
but the second time for sure
Her: lol
Him: i need to put Kleenex next to it, i guess
She: clearly
Her: that would be polite

Him: i got to ogle a 15 yr old legally last weekend
She: that makes you worse than me
Her: lololk
She: lol totally joking
kinda..
Him: ha!
She: al your never to old to ogle
Her: lol
Him: nope
Her: 15 female is diff than 15 male tho
girls seem to want to look older anyway
11:16 PM Him: especially when her mom says 'the expression on your face was incredible'
She: well mentally they are a little older
Her: lmfao
She: LOL
Her: true
She: oh god...
Her: and that lasts a really long time, lol
Him: i know 20 yr old chicks more mature than Him
Her: well.....
lol
She: yeah not saying much
Him: of course, i pride myself on my 12yr old sense of humor
ohhh, got a joke
Her: you can't lose that ever
Him: if i do, kill me
Her: ok
Him: that was fast.... maybe ill leave that to someone else
lol
She: I am rereading
Her: lol
She: 21 year old distraction lol
Her: lolol
Him: does this mean i can call you Demi Moore?
She: I love how drippy they get
Him: why!!!!????
11:19 PM She: oh god the icky love stuff
Him: never was much for that. i liked to show it in more subtle and fun ways
of course, i'm 39 and single still
She: it's fun anyway that I can get it
I would of taken a heavy breather at this point
Him: are we back to the dog porn now?
She: I was close to needing that
I was with after all
Her: catching up...icky love stuff
um
lol
Him: when you edit this, we'll be making fun of her for that, right?
She: No, no editing
Her: for what
She: I dont
trust you at all
Her: lol
Him: lol
Her edits, i market. that's the deal
as of now
lol
Her: yes, but She gets approval since she's part of this
lol

Him: let me get a refill and then we'll talk about these birthers
lol
Her: is that necessary?
and do i ask what are birthers or do I know? lol
She: is it ever necessary?
Her: no, but we should wait until we're all together and have a camera, lol
She: okay
Him: the group that is convinced that Obama was not born in the United States and thinks he should relinquish the presidency
brb
Her: uh, he was born in hawaii
i know they wish they weren't american but they are
She: when was this?
Her: the past few days
along with that dumb fuck from fox news who said obama was racist
that's all i'm aware of, i don't even know what this howard gates crap is about
She: The beer and patio furniture thing
is where this might get spicy... simply because I am not such a big fan of Obama
Her: that's cool
Him: yes. but the birthers are a seperat nutbag deal
She: I think so :) LOL
yeah that does sound ridiuclous
Her: when bush was prez, everyone found dumb shit to complain about too, which is always what i think most of it is
She: of course!
if it weren't for the president SNL would have no material
ever
Her: pretty much
Him: church lady
Her: tina fey
Him: and Adam Sandler
thats about it
lol
She: I love pohler !
have you seen her new show
it's out of hand funny
Him: i'd love to pole her too!
yeah, it's awesome
Her: lol
She: LOL
Him: seriously, she's the sexiest 4 yr old alive
40 yr old
She: LOL
Her: oh thank god
lol
She: and back to gutter we roll
Him: yeah, the sexiest 4 yr old was a video i was watching earlier
KIDDING
oh, bad joke time!!!!
11:33 PM Him: back to real life....
Her: birthers
they need a hobby maybe?
Him: what happens when cousins fuck
She: I think they have one
maybe they need jobs instead
Him: or lives
Her: yep
he's president, election over, deal with it
i usually don't care until an election is coming
She: I try not to care to much
I find that they never take my suggestions
Her: mine either
i think marriage should be a lease deal
re-up every 5 years
keep everyone on their toes
Him: when they come to me for advice i usually tell them to hash it out over a beer
She: That is a fantastic idea!!
LOL
Her: i think so
because i really don't think i want to have sex with the same person for 50 years
Him: you could have a trade in option. or a buyout option
She: A lease marriage.... do tell Him more
Her: i think i'll be fuckable until i'm at least 60, then i can settle down
She: who gets to keep the fine china?
I would do you way past 60
Her: aw, thanks hair toss
lol
She: I would wait until at least adult diaper stage
Her: then it makes sense, you know?
Him: that should put me out in about 2 more years
Her: you're too old to really deal with the dating shit anymore
She: for the obvious reasons
Her: lol
She: adult diapers are....expensive
Her: he knows, i think marriage was a good idea when everyone died at age 35
then forever was only 15 years
i might, however, be a bit biased, lol
Him: and jaded?
Her: a tad perhaps
lol
no, seriously, practically, think about it
She: yeah jaded is a funny word
Her: how many people in your life have you known for 25 years and still adore? really?
She: I prefer educated
Her: educated is good
She: Just myself really
Her: life is a constant cycle of changes
She: and even then .... we went through some rough patches

(conversation interrupted and He wasn’t invited to listen L )

She: little guy :)
Him: what he hell?
Her: where did we lose you?
She: it was girl talk time
Him: lol
not sure.
Her: i was pimping my marriage as a lease idea
and we haven't even started on polyandry yet, lol
Him: was in on that
polyandry?
She: multiple Himn
Her: or woman
not Mormon stuff, bah
She: or animals
Her: but having open relationships where everyone is cool with it
She: LOL
Her: yeah, i read an article, i cheered, lol
Him: ahhh
She: aka group sex
Her: or time sharing
lol
She: you know it's not a bad call really
because not all the woman have kids
but they all help
Her: true
Him: i'm a fan of open relationships, and 3 somes... but, i'm not sure if i'm an orgy guy
She: it's like having a part time mom
Her: true
Him: no, cant work
She: hey now.... don't knock it till you try it lol
Her: i Himan, how many friends do you have, really?
Him: every girl will want to be #1
She: I have lots
Her: and is one friend enough? no
different friends take care of different needs
She: god no
Her: whys hould it be differentw ith relationships?
i so cannot fucking type
lol
She: you are so number 2
Her: lol
Him: lol
Her: al, not every girl would
if someone has their shit together enough
She: I have found myself personally much more passive now in older years then I was when I was younger
Him: that's 1 out of every 35.7 women i know
She: I would totally be down to not be number 1
Him: BS
Her: yeah, it'b e like "can you take him tonight: i have cramps"
She: I am serious
Him: case in point. C-town boy
She: I do not want to have to do everything anymore
LOL
no no not like that
Her: it's sex, that's it
She: Her will send you a full report
Her: lol
ok
people's egos freak out if you fuck someone else
She: oh god with the stories that him knows
Her: lol
no, you and i will drink and share
sometime soon
She: we could have a good little " nickname" fest of funny stories
good call!
Him: yeah and women handle that very vindictively
Her: because i get the feeling you're the atypical female, as am i, and I don't have enough atypical women friends
oh dear, are you scared? lol
She: then you need one more
Her: um, yes
i have days where i realize my friends suck, and i need new ones
lol
She: as do I
Him: no, as long as you dont dump Him as a friend with a text
lol
Her: lolololol
She: and then they have days where I think they find new friends lol
11:46 PM Her: lol
She: I prefer email
LOL
Him: Ha
She: if I dump you al it will involve a battery
Her: lol
Him: see, i know u too will only talk about how fabulous i am
lol
She: a small odd shaped one
Her: you are wonderful
i only talk shit about people i don't like
lol
Him: She would love Starr too
She: wait I talk shit about people I love... but only when they are around
lol
Her: ok, that i do
Him: u all 3 need to go out and send me reports and pics of the night

To be continued……

Lesson learned so far, Why does Him keep introducing is women friends to each other this will bite him one day…….
That and Polyagamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment