Sunday, May 17, 2009

Letters, we get letters...

Wow, a question submitted by reader mail. I don't think we knew we had reader mail. We totally do. SWEET!

READER MAIL: Can you love two people at one time?

She says: Don’t you watch “The Bachelor”? Of course you can! Usually, it only happens when you’re followed 24-7 by a film crew, and all your super hot make out sessions in the hot tub are put on television for the whole world to see, and then when you do choose one person you’re in love with the mostest, it only lasts for about six months, at which point you get dumped on national tv for the 2nd runner up and then go on to kick ass on “Dancing With The Stars.”


In the real world, when it comes to boy-girl relations, I think you can love than two people at a time, but I don’t think I’ve ever been IN LOVE with more than one person at a time. There’s a huge difference between love as a noun and love as a verb, and for me, I can only love as a verb one guy at a time. Luckily, I’ve never been in the situation where I had to choose. I hope that streak continues.


He says: Yes, if you don’t mind paying double.

Lesson learned: NONE, lol.

The Obama Administration – is it living up to the hype?


He says: it’s too early. Yeah, he’s giving us hope, save those morons at Notre Dame. Love how he drinks beer, cant live without his Crackberry, and openly proclaims he’ll fight for Gay marriage and a woman’s right to choose. He talks straight and that scares ‘politicians’ and I like that. And, he doesn’t make excuses. So he’s already accomplished more in 3 months than Bush did in 8 years. But still, it’s too early. There’s still plenty for Keith Olberman to get mad about. Hell, Dick Cheney made this a fun news week! Did I mention it’s still too early?


She says: Yes. Maybe it is just me, but I feel a lot less hopeless now that he’s president. Maybe it’s because the economy is showing signs of life, maybe it’s because I don’t have to hear words like “Stratergery” or hear about Saddam Hussein terrorizing himself, or maybe it’s because I’m just so proud our country collectively came together to create some kind of change. The only negative I can see at this point is that Saturday Night Live is not going to be quite as good, unless Biden is nice enough to give them something to work with. Obama doesn’t really have any chinks in his armor. I guess Andy Samberg needs to work on some more skits with Justin Timberlake over the next 8 years to keep things interesting. I haven’t watched Keith Olbermann hardly at all since the election, either, because it seems like he probably doesn’t have much to get pissed off about, and he’s really hot when he’s incensed. No sense in bashing Republicans when they’re still trying to figure out what went wrong. Wait, is he still doing that? ‘Cause I’ll tune in.


Lesson Learned: Sara needs to watch Keith Olbermann because there are obviously still plenty of things for him to be pissed about. Al means it’s still too early in the administration and not too early in the morning to discuss it.


Fuckbuddies: Friends or Foes?


She says: It’s a great idea in theory, but I’ve never seen it work in practice. Mostly because I truly believe men and women are built differently. Personally, if I continue to get naked with someone, I’m going to get emotionally attached, because I wouldn’t be getting naked with someone I didn’t like a lot to begin with. I see a lot of women accept the fuckbuddy role because they think it’s going to evolve into something a little more substantial, and it rarely does. I married my first fuckbuddy. That obviously didn’t end well. I’m sure there are plenty of women who do it, and I know tons of men do it, but my heart and mind are tied to my nethers, so there is no chance of success. History has proven this. Sex still means too much to me to just do it without thinking of the consequences, even though when I’m in Vegas, I tend to forget that, lol.

He Says: I’m torn on this, cause I’ve made it work. I mean, it was better than no sex at all. I’ve done it where it was just sex, no kissing (hated it). I’ve tried it where she liked me more than I liked her. I’ve tried it where I liked her more than she liked me. I’m gonna go the other way with this. I believe, in order for it to work, you have to not really like each other; but, have mutual attraction. There’s something that’s dirty and wild about 2 people fucking that everyone else seems to think to hate each other. We’ve all fucked that person once in our lives, just because.


Lesson Learned: Sex without kissing, it’s not just for prostitutes anymore.


If you have any burning questions, regardless of subject matter, political correctness, or relevance to anything in particular, send them to us at: menarefromfacebook@yahoo.comor womenarefrommyspace@yahoo.com. Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Fuckbuddies are a tough one. I agree with Al. If I "like" someone, the fuckbuddy thing won't work. Same as if he "likes" me. I think the best fuckbuddies are really good friends who you trust not to tell the whole world and exes that were really good in bed.

    (sex without kissing is dumb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the exes that were really good in bed. I mean, they have to be good for something. Pffft. :)

    ReplyDelete